Terms & Conditions
(1) All materials and contents contained in this website, including but not limited to text, photographs, video, logos and other materials are the property of the Company and are protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. None of such material and content shall be copied, reproduced or modified.
(2) This website may provide links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). The Company could not warrant the accuracy of the information or statement stated in the Third Party Websites. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any damages which incurred by any of the content or statement stated in the Third Party Websites.
(3) The Company has the right to remove any information that you have uploaded or saved to this website without prior notice.
(4) Information provided in this website is for reference only. The Company makes no warranty, including but not limited to any warranty on or in relation to the following matters and shall not be responsible or liable for any losses incurred under all circumstances:-
(i) the accuracy of the contents contained therein;
(ii) the stability or availability of this website;
(iii) the services or products available from this website.
(5) The Company shall not be liable for any losses which you have suffered or you may suffer as a result of your use or misuse of this website or your reliance of any information or content from this website.
(6) You shall indemnify the Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries or associated companies any loss, including but not limited to legal costs and expenses incurred by your misuse of this websites.
(7) The Company has the right to amend the terms and conditions herein and you shall be bound by such amendments.
(8) This terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
(9) If any part of these terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions.
(10) If there is any conflict between the English and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.